WHEN YOU MAKE an offer to your potential clients or audience, don’t “close the sale”. Make your invitation in a way that people are fully committed to their choice to invest in you. You want them to say YES(!).
If you have a wishy-washy commitment, the chances of them following through with your system, process, or transformation are slim to none.
It will drain your energy, eat up your time, and leave them dissatisfied with their results.
So to help people get fully committed (to yes or no), take these steps. (And make sure you’re operating from a place of high integrity.)
1. Educate them about what’s possible (so they can make the right choice for their situation).
2. Articulate the value of what you offer (so they understand that what they’re getting is worth 5-10X their investment).
3. Invite them to say YES, as long as you’re clear that this is a win for everyone in the mix.
There’s a difference between someone who is on the fence and someone who is hesitating because of a bigger issue. Your job is to recognize the difference so you can support them in making the choice that’s for everyone’s highest good.
In the words of one of my mentors Adam Markel, “don’t close the sale, open the relationship.”
• • •
If you’re a kick-ass, heart-based woman and you want to open more relationships, then grab your spot for this free, live, online 79 minute masterclass!
Here’s What You’ll Learn During This EXCLUSIVE MasterClass >>
1. Discover the surprising method I used to attract two of my biggest, most lucrative clients and get my teachings & message to 23,000+ people.
2. Understand why a Fortune 100 company asked me to help them shift culture & increase customer loyalty (even though we hardly knew each other).
3. See how you can use my simple strategy for how I turned 1 speaking event into five more… opening the door for me to train 479 global leaders& visionaries.